Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Online Consumer Behavior
Transcript of Online Consumer Behavior
Consumer Behavior Online
Nancy El Mahallawy
Maryan Ragheb What is Online Consumer Behavior? The study of individuals, groups, or organizations and the processes they use to select, secure and dispose web based products, services, experiences, or ideas to satisfy needs.. Consumer Behavior Phases: Pre-Purchase
Product Problem Recognition Information Search Compare Alternatives Family & Friends Culture Age Group Website Appearance Promotions Internet Accessibility Perception Personality Influences Website
Influences Items sold directly online Social Class Economy Product Involvement Web Skills Value-Added Search Mechanisms Challenges Shopping Enjoyment Concentration Perceived Usefulness Perceived Ease of Use Perceived Control Intention to Return Unplanned Purchases Thank You! Culture