Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The New Deal: Culture of the 1930s (18.3)
Transcript of The New Deal: Culture of the 1930s (18.3)
2. Describe major themes of literature of the New Deal era and how it represented the times. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington War of the Worlds Music of the Era Federal Writers Project Federal Theater Project Dorothea Lange Bell Ringer: Like you read last night, during the New Deal the government supported the arts. Some questioned this because they supposedly supported radical values, but also did not perform an important service for the hard times. What are your thoughts? Is this a valid concern? Migrant Mother