Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
If the world was a village of 100 people.
Transcript of If the world was a village of 100 people.
have electricity, most would only use it for light at night.) 7 people would have access to the Internet 1 would have a college education 2 would be near birth; 1 near death 5 would control 32% of the entire world's wealth; all 5 would be US citizens 33 would be receiving --and attempting to live on-- only 3% of the income of "the village"