Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
If the world was a village of 100 people.
Transcript of If the world was a village of 100 people.
have electricity, most would only use it for light at night.) 7 people would have access to the Internet 1 would have a college education 2 would be near birth; 1 near death 5 would control 32% of the entire world's wealth; all 5 would be US citizens 33 would be receiving --and attempting to live on-- only 3% of the income of "the village"