Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cattle Muscular System
Transcript of Cattle Muscular System
The cow has many different muscles throughout its skeletal system.
The masseter is a muscle in the cheek that helps the cow with chewing and biting.
the trapezius is a triangular muscle that helps to move the front appendages
the latissimus doris is a long musce that attaches the humerus bone in the forearm to the back of the car.
the abdominal obliques are large muscles that run along its side and aid in supporting the organs used in digestion and reproduction
the gluteals are located in the upper backside region, and it helps with real leg movement
Biceps Femoris is a muscle is found in the rear leg of the cow.
The Biceps Brachii helps to allow the cow to flex its front legs.
The Triceps Branchii helps to extend the front legs of the cow.
The Pectorals run across its chest and aids in movement of the front legs.
The Serratus Ventrailis connect to forelimbs to the back of the cow.