Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
V for Vendetta: Marxism by Grady Lam
Transcript of V for Vendetta: Marxism by Grady Lam
Marxism: focuses on the clash between the dominant and repressed classes in any given age and also may encourage art to imitate what is often termed an "objective" reality.
V for Vendetta
Post-future time of where the mysterious and genius fighter of justice named "V" fights against the terrorists in repressive society.
Marxism in the film
"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people." Quoted by V.
“Remember, remember the fifth of November of gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.”
― Alan Moore, V for Vendetta
The Revolutionary Speech