Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pictureline Conquer Composition
Adam Barkeron 22 September 2015
Transcript of Pictureline Conquer Composition
1. Look for Intruding Elements (rocks, sticks, contrasty light).
2. Review Images on LCD Display
3. Keep People at Your Party!
1. Engage Viewer Immediately
2. Utilize Compositional Zones
3. Utilize Leading Lines
4. Treat Each Image as Visual Journey
1. Best for Scenes w Elements Stacked Front to Back
2. Search for Layering Within Frame
3. Hunt Through the Lens
4. Search for Cris-crossing Elements
Fall Foliage Workshop, Sept. 21-23
Edelweiss Resort Workshop, Garmisch Germany (military personnel only), Oct. 15-19
PDN Photoplus Seminar, New York City, Oct. 25