Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ROMEO & JULIETA
Transcript of ROMEO & JULIETA
Family of Romeo and Juliet after a serious discussion allowed them to get married.
When they married, decided to move to New York, where Juliet is dedicated to be a fashion designer and Romeo as a pilot.
They have two children Luisa and Pepa. Pepa was born with a terminal illness and the doctor said she would live for two years at most.
Their families blamed Romeo and Juliet for the girl disease Juliet was depressed when se knows than will be less time with her daugther.
Her older sister was married with a rich man, thanks to her, Pepa could survive after a very expensive surgery.
By: Ainhoa Escobar