Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
behemoth vs leaning tower of pisa
Transcript of behemoth vs leaning tower of pisa
[183 feet] Fact 2 materials The materials that were used for the Behemoth were mostley steel, rubber and plastic.
But Fact 3 purpose The purpose of the Behemoth is a thrill ride however The purpose of the Leaning tower of pisa was to show how wealthy the Pisans[the ancient civilivation that built it] were.
The Leaning tower of Pisa was carved from rock The Behemoth and Leaning tower of Pisa are star attractions in their area Fact 4 area fact 5 both The Leaning tower of Pisa has been standing over 2000 years it has started to slant by 2 meters but the stability is so great that it is still standing design yet The Behemoth has been standing for 2 years and because of hi tech engineering it is stable. Once the Behemoth is older it could start to rust. Thank you for watching my prezi