Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of HEPATITIS A.
The Hepatitis A doesn't cause permanent pain in the liver and it cannot be chronic.
Dark colored urine.
Loss of appetite.
Touch infected blood.
Eat/Drink meals or water that has been contaminated.
Don't wash your hands frequently.
Have oral or anal sex with and infected person.
What is Hepatitis A?
Do you already know the symptoms?
How can a person catch this illness?
GALÁN ORTÍZ ERIKA
DÍAZ HERNÁNDEZ GABRIELA
HERNÁNDEZ NAVA ULISES
Transmitted by the faecal oral route.
It's caused by the Hepatitis A virus and the only reservoir is the human.
And here we have some nursing cares:
Provide a balanced diet.
Eat fruit or meals high in glucose.
Isolation in the house or in the hospital.
Also keep personal objects isolated
Check vital signs.
Train patient's parents about the correct cares.