Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Zoos+Animals=Bad News By :Rachel Cholak
Transcript of Zoos+Animals=Bad News By :Rachel Cholak
The USDA found droppings everywhere. Garbage was everywhere. Animals where covered in poop. for example a tiger was found with poop from his front legs to his tail.
A bear was found sitting in her cave without putting her face in droppings. cages where covered in droppings. Some animals are not shaved or fed.
Many animals don't have the right homes. In HollyWild Zoo, The animals have broken cages, boards missing, etc.
This is a picture of a lion in it's cage
The health of the animals can effect the visitors' health and would cause them not to come back.Some animals where over weight or under weight. For example an elephant was found by the USDA underweight and almost dead.
A bear was found climbing it's cage because it was to small. Some animals had desieses.
I believe that zoos are bad places for animals .
Critics may say that zoos are good but they ate wrong.