Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Transcript of CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
To understand the CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT in automotive industry (in passenger cars)
Sync it with CRM of HYUNDAI MOTORS.
WHAT IS CRM?
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a model for managing a company’s interactions with current and future customers. It involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support.
BUSINESS STRATEGY & CRM
Three key phases:
• Customer Acquisition.
• Customer Retention.
• Customer Extension.
Three contextual factors:
• Marketing Orientation.
• Value Creation.
• Innovative IT.
Hyundai Motors has taken a phased approach to the implementation, with the goal of achieving success in each phase before moving forward.
PHASE 1 : CUSTOMER KNOWLEDGE
PHASE 2 : CUSTOMIZATION
PHASE 3: RELATIONSHIP POLICY
Hyundai Motors has proven excellence over the years through its technologically advanced products, market expansion, customer satisfaction and increasing sales. Hyundai Motors consistently strives to increase shareholder value, build stronger customer relations and work with its business partners to provide the best value for money. The company is also involved in accelerating the country’s economic growth and protecting the environment. With the initial financial backing of the giant parent company, Hyundai Group, the division has built a strong business over the past 60 years and continues to show strong financial results. The continual improvement and introduction of new products in the market have allowed it to successfully enter as well as dominate the automobile industry in India. With increasing sales, employees, product offerings, manufacturing facilities and distribution centres along with expansion in India, the company seems to have a promising future.
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company.
South Korea and is the second largest and the fastest growing car manufacturer in India.
HMIL presently markets 30 variants of passenger cars across segments.
BRIEF ABOUT COMPANY
CRM Systems and Implementation
These are some of the key features for which AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR applies CRM software:
• Sales management shares customer information between sales, service and parts departments
• Vehicle management gives complete vehicle data along with sales, service and financial history, as well as dealer and license information and owner and contact information
• Activity and e-mail management systems link e-mails with associated contacts, leads and opportunities
• Service management increases customer loyalty by enabling consistent, personalized interaction across all customer touch points including, telephone, e-mail, Web, wireless devices and in-person meetings.
Hyundai Motors implemented Oracle's Siebel Automotive,
A comprehensive customer relationship management (CRM) solution designed specifically for companies in the automotive industry.
Seamlessly integrated with Hyundai Motors’ dealer management system and SAP back-office applications
Hyundai has streamlined transactions and ensured that dealers capture customer data as a part of their normal operations.
The solution provides a 360-degree view of customers to the extended organization, with appropriate visibility controls to ensure that one dealer is not privy to information from another.
Hyundai Motors links its 1,600 customer touch points with its centralized data centre in Mumbai using a combination of VSATs and high-speed virtual private networks.
Siebel Automotive has already begun to deliver benefits for Hyundai Motors’ dealers throughout India
Siebel Automotive has been closely integrated with a wide array of SAP back-office applications, including applications inventory management, fulfilment, and parts location.
Pricing and tax calculations can be adjusted for each dealer’s requirements.
Comprehensive sales and reporting functionality built into Siebel Automotive enables HYUNDAI to distribute sales targets to its dealers and roll up sales numbers across the country.
Many organizations operating in automobile market still do not differentiate their CRM activities at the segment level. They contact each prospect with the same Frequency instead of applying a level of effort consistent with the cost of acquisition and profit potential. Their unrefined use of resources not only leads to wasted investment but can cause annoyance among customers who are either being oversupplied or undersupplied with attention
• Companies keep the name of financing company as the owner of the vehicle and in many cases does not have the record of effective owner of vehicle who was responsible for the purchase decision.
• In CRM Indian Automobile industry has to learn much from other service industries such as airline industry. Each time a customer approaches a service agent, his entire history was flashed on screen.
• Customer knowledge can be used to give customer specific offer on purchase of second vehicle in family.
• Services such as pick and drop, on-road service, should be provided at HYUNDAI service station, which are common in other companies.
ANUPRIYA PODDAR -2
NIRAV DOOLANI -11
AZIZA KHALOOI - 12