Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of India
By: Lisa, Isabell, Sheva
Any particular grammar or variations?
"I am do
it often" rather than "I do it often"
''Where are you com
from?" instead of "Where have you come from?"
‘’I am believ
you’’ rather than ‘’ I believe you’’
do you want to kiss me’
Indians use would instead of will
"I would be going to New York this weekend" instead of ‘’i will be going to New York this weekend’’
accomplish: to equip
cousin-brother: male cousin
himalyan blunder: grave mistake
crore: ten million
lakh: hundred thousand
"I'm going to take your case"
"Your good name please?"
Out of station"
How to speak
Hand gestures are very important
Most commonly spoken language
Education, culture and intellect.
Legal, financial, educational, business.
Movies weren’t translated
Example of how indian english sounds like in different cities.