Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Columbia-
Welcome to Columbia!
Facts about Columbia
1. The equarter cut through the South Columbia.
2. Columbia does not have seasons.
3. Columbia produces 60% of the word's most expensive Emeralds.
4. In 1975, women in Columbia were given the right to vote.
5. Columbia is a large fresh flower exporter.
6. Four decades of conflict have turned Columbia into one of the world's worst humanitarian hotspots, with millions caught up in the crossfire between leftist rebels, cocaine smugglers and far-right paramilitary militas.
Yellow: gold found in Columbia
Blue: the seas on Columbia shores
Red: the blood spilled on the battlegrounds by the heroes who gained Colombia's freedom
Population: 47.7 million
Size: 439,700 (1/9 of U.S.)
Food: exotic fruit, coffee, rice, etc
Currency: 5 US dollar= 9672.25 Columbia pesos
Language: mostly Spanish (Columbia Spanish)