Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemistry 09/12/2016
September 12th, 2016
Class Progress Discussion
1) Pace and Level of Difficulty
2) Bell Ringers/Class Activities
4) Lab Activities
1) You may sit in a new seat if you would like to. You may stay in the same seat if you prefer. This will be your seat until Exam 2 (about 1 month).
2) Identify the three subatomic particles that make up an atom, and identify the charge for each.
Interactive Periodic Tables
From Periodic Table to Atomic Structure
Class Activity 8
1) Go to the following website:
2) Build the following five atoms.
3) Draw and label models of each of the five atoms that you built.