Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Hammurabi's code; Was it just?
Transcript of Hammurabi's code; Was it just?
Hammrabi's code; Was it just? Articles, Information, Papers, Worksheets, over the past week I have used all of these to collect helpful information to help me answer the DBQ (data based question) Hammurabi's code; Was it just? In my opinion I can't decide yes or no. I feel that there is supporting evidence for both so I have decide my answer to the DBQ question Hammurabi's code; Was it just? is yes and no and the following is why.
In the papers I was given to answer the DBQ question "Hammurabi"s code was it just?" all of the laws in document(s) C,D, and E have a consequence/action for the situation that would be seen as a proper action at this time. Hammurabi also seems to want fair reasoning behind all actions, for example Law