Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Salsa
Salsa is a popular form of social dance that originated in New York with influences from Latin America, particularly Cuba and also Puerto Rico. The movements of salsa have its origins in Cuban.
but further developed in Miami's Cuban neighborhoods.
For salsa music, the instruments used include a pair of round drums called bongos. These bongos are held in the knees and struck with the hand. There is also a skinned drum called the conga drum that is played with the palms. Lastly, the quijada which is a primitive musical instrument.