Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hemophilia
*References date back to 2nd Century
*Transmission from mom to son discovered in 19th Century
*University of Zurich
New Hemophilia Treatment
What system does hemophilia deal with?
*National Hemophilia Foundation. "Early History." History of Bleeding Disorders. Baxter and Nava, 2006. Web. 12 Apr. 2014.
*MediLexicon International. "Treatment for Hemophilia." Medical News Today. MediLexicon International, 2004. Web. 12 Apr. 2014.
*Staff, Mayo Clinic. "Symptoms and Causes." Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, 31 Aug. 2011. Web. 12 Apr. 2014.
*Lusher, Jeanne M. "Bleeding Disorders." Hemophilia Federation of America What Is Hemophilia Comments. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Apr. 2014.
*Reece, Urry, Cain, Wasserman, Minorsky, and Jackson. "Chapter 14." Biology: AP Edition. By Campbell. 8th ed. San Francisco: Benjamin Cummings, 2008. 291. Print.
*Images available on prezi
What is Hemophilia?
*Vary depending on deficiency in clot-forming proteins