Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Science Safety
The Safety Rules
Review the 25 "Science Laboratory Safety Rules" taped inside your ISN. Share them with your parents, then make sure
you and your parents sign the sheet.
Watch the video
As the video plays, circle the number of each safety rule that is illustrated. (Pause and replay the video as often as you wish.)
What do you think?
What do you think is the most important safety rule and why?
Pair & Share:
Answer this question for your table partner and be prepared to share what you learn from that person.
The image you see to the left is a 12-sided flat faced polyhedron, known as a
. You will help create one of these displays by illustrating a safety rule during class. Your teacher may assign or let you select the rule.
WORDS & PICTURES
to complete your side.