Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chapter 8 Transformations
Transcript of Chapter 8 Transformations
the sense of an image is the way you read it.
For example A
whenever you are reading sense
in a reflection the sense will always be
B C Definition of Reflection
A reflection is a picture in a mirror opposite of the side of the original picture.
When the original picture makes a full flip it should match with the reflection perfectly and when flipped it shouyld match with itself. For example: Reflection on the Y axis