Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Postpartum Group Therapy
Transcript of Postpartum Group Therapy
Therapy What is it? PPD is characterized by feelings of anxiety, depression, anger, crying, thoughts of harming self or baby, and lack of interest of baby
It can affect up to 15% of women and symptoms can begin during the pregnancy or anytime during the first year after childbirth
Some risk factors include: SES, Hx of depresssion, mother of multiples, major recent life event, or complications during pregnancy, birth or breastfeeding
-Tamara Rivera What do you think of when you hear of postpartum depression? Differential Diagnosis Postpartum psychosis is characterized by: Delusions
Decreased need for sleep
Mood swings Common Treatments Antidepressants