Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tao of Healing - Jing Cultivation
Transcript of Tao of Healing - Jing Cultivation
Final Project pain Make time for things that bring joy.
Tao of Voice (singing)
Nature and animals
Joyful body movement
Improve my health
Stretching & Physical Therapy
Dry sauna / detoxification
Increase water intake
Supplements / herbs
Get better SLEEP!
Meditation (Walking & Breath work)
Choosing to react differently to stressors. My
Tree guilt fear illness intimacy Cultivation meditation health love creativity Find &
Balance 3. Customize a plan of action. What did I have to start with?
What have I already lost?
What might be restored?
What am I in danger of losing? 1. Take an inventory. 2. Realization I am allowing stress to
rob me of my longevity,
and I have to take action
before it's too late! “The flame that burns
twice as bright
burns half as long.”
Lao Tzu Chi Jing Shen This poor candle
is in big trouble! Stress
Injury Are you
candle? Just a Few
peace of mind
resources And we begin to break... K. McNally time with animals meditate more music singing fresh air raw foods jing care