Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fish! Philosophy
What was your strategy during the game?
Were you caught up in what just happened or what might happen instead of being in the moment?
How did you win or lose?
Be present during:
How often do we find ourselves sitting in class or hanging out with friends and thinking about that test next week or our to-do list?
Write down the last five winners of the Academy Award for Best Actor/Actress
Write down the last five winners of the Heisman trophy
Write down five people at GMU who have had a positive impact on your life
Which list was easier to complete?
Why do you think so?
Can you give an example of a time you actively chose your attitude?
What are some of the issues that come up with your students?
How can you incorporate FISH into solving some of these issues?
How can choosing your attitude affect your position as a Student Building Manager and your relationship with customers?