Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hope for Japan.
Transcript of Hope for Japan.
the Pacific coast of Toōhoku 11 March 2011, Earthquake,
was a magnitude 9.0 Tsunami The earthquake, caused by 5 to 8 meters upthrust on a 180-km wide seabed at 60 km offshore from the east coast of Tohoku, resulted in a major tsunami that brought destruction along the Pacific coastline of Japan's northern islands. Casualties The National Police Agency has confirmed 15,870 deaths,
6,114 injured, and 2,814 people missing across twenty prefectures It was the most powerful known
earthquake ever to have hit Japan