Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Presenting like Ted
Transcript of Presenting like Ted
2) Slide (Power point) Tip
3) Delivery Tip Contents 1. Organization tips 1. Start with end in the Mind Plan in “ ” Tell a to the audience 2. Slide(Power point) TIPs Keep it simple Limit your idea to one main idea per slide Use high quality graphics including photographs Use white space Use Use 3. Delivery TIPs Make your presentation BENJAMIN ZANDER audience centered like video and audio when appropriate statistics effectively story ANALOG MODE MAKE YOUR POINTS into like RICHARD ST. JOHN numbers from the podium-connect WITH YOUR AUDIENCE MAKE GOOD EYE CONTACT Move away Do NOT YOUR SCRIPT TEXT on a Slide READ or SUMMARY Which is better For you? Thanks For Listening
We Are Strangers . Activity TEAM STRANGERS