Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Bridge Strike - London Underground
Transcript of Bridge Strike - London Underground
What are Bridge Strikes?
Population 9.9 million
<5.03m (16 ' 6")
Support Vector Machines
...analyzes data and recognizes patterns, used for classification purposes.
Displays Truck Height
Phase II - Trigger/Photo/Optimization
Detecting vanishing points within boundary box
Bridges in London
Number of Strikes
To conduct a feasibility study (proof of concept) using a digital video and advanced computer vision algorithms to attempt to determine the height of vehicles using a single camera.
Sydney Harbour Tunnel
To provide early, reliable warning and notification of bridge strikes using a digital camera and accelerometer.
Refining and optimizing the algorithm
Explore other (possibly simpler options) for detecting and warning of bridge strikes
Accelerometers on bridge structure
Real-time alerting of bridge strikes and photo evidence.
Population 8.3 million
More than 24 million journeys made each day
> £500,000 (approx. $850,000)
1 "London Underground Key Facts". TfL website. Retrieved July 25 2014.