Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Globaloria
how to think skills for tomorrow’s jobs self-learning
through game design connecting students globally blended learning
social learning successful learning Idit Harel Caperton, PhD
World Wide Workshop
Blended Learning: The Proof and the Promise
Skoll World Forum, April 11, 2013
Oxford, England GLOBALORIA.ORG
WorldWideWorkshop.org/Reports A social learning network where students develop digital literacies, STEM and computing knowledge, and global citizenship through game design. Creators of blended learning solutions
using technology in the classroom Coding is
the New Literacy