Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Types of Questions
Transcript of Types of Questions
can usually be answered after one thorough reading. The text provides information for a single correct answer.
Example: How old is Roger? must be answered by information outside the text. Might be about historical period or the character's culture.
Example: What are blue suede shoes? go beyond the text and call for the reader's personal opinion. Might ask for judgement of events or a character's actions.
Example: Was it wrong for Roger
to snatch the purse? information that exists outside the text, but readers must
guess at or invent an answer.
Example: Will Roger buy a pair of shoes with
themoney? get at the text's deeper meaning and themes. These will be addressed in our Shared Inquiry discussions. They have more than one good answer that can be supported with evidence from the text.
Example: Why does Mrs. Jones
give Roger the money? Questions? OK, let's evaluate our questions!