Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of North Africa
By Ebony Malia and Heather Government Physical Geography Traditional People Popular Culture Algeria- Presidential republic,Egypt-semi-presidential republic ( Democracy ),Libya- Jamahiriya Morocco- constitutional, monarchy, Sudan- Authoritarianism (Democracy)Tunisia- republic,Western Sahara- Moroccan administration North africa: Western Sahara, Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Sahara Desert, Atlas Mountain. Mediterranean Muslim, Rommani Most People speak Arabic and follow Islam. The men wear long, hooded robes called Jellabas . Celebration, called a Fanatsia.
Most people of the Meghred live near the coast because of high Atlas
Yes food, lose water, lose homes
1. The berebers were called Liyans
2. The berbers live mainly in the Atlas Mountains of Morrocco and Algeria
3.After the ninth century the berbers became strangly influeneced by Arabs
4.Most berbers are oasis olwellers or sttled farmers growing crops on mountains or valleys.
5. Berbers girls generally marry at the age of 15 or 16 Car, Walking, Horse,farming, goats, donkeys, ship on fire, buildings are close together
No because it looks very crowded and buildings are really close and i don't like to be that close. Another thing is that they don't have a lot of farming places so that means there is not a lot of food and water.