Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Uncharted Territory
Asking your child BIG questions while reading.
Reading at Home
Reading at home with your child is extremely important. It builds fluency, it adds to your child's schema, and most importantly it increases their thinking through your questions.
So, ARE YOU ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS?
Questions to Ask
Each level of blooms has corresponding question stems. Take a minute to cut out your cards and examine the stems.
Practice in "Rainbow Fish"
Use the book at your table to read to your child and practice using the different question stems for the different levels of Bloom's Taxonomy.
HELP US OUT BY ASKING QUESTIONS AT HOME