Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Characteristics of Legends
Transcript of Characteristics of Legends
of human actions.
They are believed to have taken place in HUMAN history. LEGENDS Legends read like folktales, but have at least a bit of historical truth. Legends include a historical HUMAN hero.
Legends have a specific setting: time & place. Legends usually include beliefs and ideas of a culture. Legends have flexible guidelines.
They can begin with miracles or events that are believed to have really happened. Fill in your notes sheet as the information is presented Legends can be written as prose (regular writing) or poetry. This keeps the story relevant and exciting. Legends change over time and are added to as the story is retold.
Facts become more colorful and exaggerated over the years.
This keeps the story relevant and exciting.
Now that you have the proper information, please analyze the details and brainstorm a legend you know about.
Then complete the bottom portion of your notes sheet.
Thank you for paying attention!