Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Researchers Online identity and Blogs
Transcript of Researchers Online identity and Blogs
Education Development Manager
Centre for Innovation in Technologies & Education (CITE)
Who we are online
...Or: Never write anything down you don't want anyone else to read!
Have you ever Googled yourself?
Protecting your identity
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fredarmitage/347361866/ (Frederick Poirot)http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/
Which blog? and how do I create one?
A good reason to sort out your online profiles
Who are these people?
DigiChamp & PhD Student, Web Science
What will you name
Where do I blog?
What other tools for enagagement
Use existing blogs?
Give them a try and see what works for you - they all add to your online profile