Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chapter 1 - Science and More
Transcript of Chapter 1 - Science and More
Quatum Field Theory
What is the average height of the class?
Physics “knowledge of nature”, from phúsis "nature" is the natural science that involves the study of matter and its motion through space and time, along with related concepts such as energy and force. More broadly, it is the general analysis of nature, conducted in order to understand how the universe behaves.
Standard Model of Particle Physics - All Matter and Fields
Modern Physics Research
Activities - Order of Magnitude
1. What is the area of Songdo in
a) square kilometers
b) square meters
2. How many people live in Songdo?
Questions - What are SI Units?
Convert 100 cm squared to meters squared
1. Introductions - Survey (hand out)
2. Syllabus (hand out)
3. How to get the most of out physics (hand out)
4. Polleverywhere - Try out
5. Course Website
6. Mastering Physics HW Site
7. HW 1 Handout
8. Introduction to physics