Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Love, Aubrey
By: Suzanne LaFleur
Why did you choose the book?
I choose this book because I read it in 3rd grade and remembered that I really enjoyed it. So, I wanted to read it again.
This book is realistic fiction because this story could happen. There also is no magic.
I would definitely recommend it and I really liked it! I especially loved how an event would happen and then it would tell of a flashback related to that moment.
11-year-old Aubrey has just been in a life-changing accident that took her only sister and Dad. When her mom walks out, her grandma brings her from Virginia to Vermont to live with her. Writing letters seems to be the only thing that helps Aubrey as well as her new best friend Bridget. What will happen when her mom tries to take her back?
If you were looking for other books by Suzanne LaFleur than check this one out.