Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Wrigley
The company started in 1911 when Frank C. Mars started making and selling butter cream candy from his kitchen
In 1920 Frank Mars Moved to a bigger location in Minneapolis Minnesota
During 2007 sales were up to 27.4 billion dollars a year
Production Possibilities Curve
I think this company will Move forward in an economical aspect because alot of people buy candy. i also think it could go the other way because of the weight problem in our country and people might stop buying it.
you may have heard of Twix, 3 musketeers, m&ms, milkyways, snickers, and so much more. Have you ever wondered where they come from?