Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Summery writing
keep to the word limit! writing too much will be penalized. However, writing too little is a sign that you haven't included all the main point.
keep ONLY the important points in your summary. Ignore all the unimportant details. Your tone should be formal, continuous prose (i.e bullet points) and should be a consecutive paragraph.
style should be neutral. In a perfect summary the teacher will not know whose summary he is reading. and something you "MUST NOT DO" ! SO DO NOT: Include an introduction or a cunclusion.
Copy phares/sentences from the artricle ("lifting"). This will lose you a LOT of marks. Make sure you use your own words as far as possible.
Use "I" or "we".
Use informal languege or slang. Use quotations or statistic or lists.
Repeat (wasting your quote of words).
Use any unessary description.
Include your own opinion. IT IS NOT WANTED !!!!! THE END !!
I'm sure you'll get an A on this !! (: