Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Focused Conversation 1
Transcript of Focused Conversation 1
Relevant knowledge and skills in creating productive and supportive learning environments, and managing learning and behaviour in the classroom
Theory-practice link to strengthen my competencies in classroom management challenges
Reflection on personal pedagogy and philosophy for classroom management Introduced to the concepts, theories and principles underpinning games
Deeper understanding of the nature of games
More creative and analytical approach to the study of specific games Foundation skills of planning, teaching and evaluating physical education
Task, time and student management systems
Observation of student performance
Practical experiences and microteaching Builds pedagogical knowledge and skills
Develops competence in teaching methods including inquiry, problem solving, group work and peer-teaching
Concept approach to teaching game
Planning, teaching and evaluating lessons
Refinement of own teaching through systematic observation
Peer and microteaching Study of physical growth and motor development (emphasis on growing years)
Factors that impact physical growth and motor development, age-related changes and individual and gender differences in development (especially puberty)
Implications Overview of the Singapore Primary Mathematics Curriculum
Preparation of Scheme of Work and Lesson Plans
Teaching Problem Solving and Investigations
Common pupils’ errors
Various traditional assessment modes in Mathematics
Practice of teaching skills Artifacts Principles of Games Instructional Strategies in Teaching of Physical Education Growth and Motor Development Swimming The Teaching and Learning of Primary Mathematics I & II V3SK My 10 Promises to Myself My Future 1. I see each child as a child and not a diagnosis.
2. I see my class as individuals, not as a drawer full of case files.
3. I keep my sense of humour against all odds.
4. I deal with upset kids and pushy parents with grace and dignity.
5. I am not afraid to be flexible and creative.
6. I know when to make a stand.
7. I see parents as allies, not enemies.
8. I never give anybody any doubts as to why I went into teaching.
9. I love my job and it shows.
10. I love my students. Eight Teaching Skills 1.Basic and further questioning
5.Opening and closing the lesson
6.Leading small group discussion
8.Teaching small group and individual