Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Factors of Production: Earphones
Transcript of Factors of Production: Earphones
Headphones Materials Labour Machine and hand methods are used to produce headphones. The machines are controlled by people.
Information They have to keep on top of their competition to ensure that consumers are buying their products.
They have to consider the purpose behind the consumers buying the headphones. Are they for professional use in a studio, are they DJ's, or are they using it just to listen to music. They than serve to those needs.
What kind of headphones do consumers want? Ones that are more bass heavy, or have more treble, or do they want natural sound with no colouring.
Age may also be a factor which helps determine the pricing and target audience. Natural Resources Leather Raw Materials Rubber
Metal- gold, copper, aluminum