Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cerro Prieto
*The Cerro Prieto Volcano is (probably) extinted volacano.
*Cerro Prieto is considered a 223-m-high compound dacitic lava dome
*Lava Dome 223 m/ 732 ft
*Cerro Prieto Volcano is roughly estimated that it was formed from 100,000 to 10,000 years ago
*Cucupas Indian legends described a monster that covered the land with hot rocks, which grew through the soil
*Effusive eruption- magma rises through the surface and flows out of the volcano as a viscous liquid called lava.
*Dacite- is a felsic extrusive rock
*Viscous-having a thick, sticky consistency between solid and liquid
*The location of the volcano is 32.42°N / -115.31°W.
*The last eruption was 10,000 years ago or more.
*The volcano's eruption style is effusive.
By: Breanne Reif