Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Holiness: My Journey Towards God
Transcript of Holiness: My Journey Towards God
Images of Inspiration
1. Mary inspires me to be the young woman God wants me to be. She was a holistic woman: holy and sinless but still brave and completely human.
2. Being in nature or visiting places like Yosemite reminds me that to be holy is to be united with God, others, and all of creation.
3. I was baptized at Holy Spirit Church, so this church was the beginning of my journey towards God. Going to this church reminds me of how much I have grown spiritually and how I need to continue to grow in my relationship with God.
Blessed Chiara Badano (1971 - 1990) was a young Italian girl that died from bone cancer at the age of 18.
This video reminds me that we all have the ability to become saints.
All we need to do is follow the will of God.
Thank you for giving me everything I have.
Please remind me that my life is a gift which I should use to build your Kingdom on Earth.
Help me to see your will for my life and give me the courage to accomplish it.
Give me a kind heart so that I will be generous and patient with others.
Lead me so that I never stray away from the path towards holiness.
Help me to never with content with mediocrity and always strive to be closer to you.
"So Jesus again said to them in reply, “Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to pass through [the] eye of [a] needle than for one who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” They were exceedingly astonished and said among themselves, “Then who can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “For human beings it is impossible, but not for God. All things are possible for God.” (Mark 10: 24-27)
By Isabella Eclipse
The Mission of Jesus Continues (P.3)
Role Model In Holiness
When I worry that I can never become holy, this scripture verse reminds me that everything is possible with God.
Chiara shows me that even a young person like me can be holy - we just need to live our lives with bravery, love, and trust in God.
At the same time, she was known for being very kind, happy, and devoted to God.
Chiara was a normal teenager who loved traveling, playing sports, and having fun with her friends.
She is an inspiration to me because she kept her faith even when she was dying of cancer.
If I cultivate a relationship with God and trust him, he can use my life to do wonderful things.
Holiness means being whole and living the way we were created to.