Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How are work, energy, and power related?
Transcript of How are work, energy, and power related?
WHAT ABOUT ENERGY!?!
What is power
How are WORK, ENERGY, and POWER related?
What is Work?
Work is an activity using mental or physical effort in order to achieve a purpose or result.
Power is the rate of doing work or changing energy.
There are three different definitions, but the physics version is, and I quote, "the property of matter and radiation that is manifest as a capacity to perform work."
Work is the transfer of Energy, and Energy is the capacity of Work, and Power is the speed of Work. It's like a circular process. Such as a windmill is like.
How the 3 are related...
www.google.com/images (for the images. :)
is an energy of motion
is the stored energy positioned posessed by an object
is the energy that is possessed by an object do to its motion or position
Is energy of a substance or system that has related to its temperature
Is energy of a subtance or sistume that has realaded to its tempture