Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Transitions
Why do we use Transitions?
* It helps papers to be read more smoothly (The Study Guides and Strategies).
* It improves connection between thoughts (The Study Guides and Strategies).
* It is an advantage for the reader (The Study Guides and Strategies).
* They indicate relations between different ideas (Write.com).
* Transitions enhance logical organization and understandability (Write.com)
1- Jane likes camping in the mountains.
she is an experienced hiker.
2- There was a malfunction in the smoke machines and lights, the curtains would not open and close properly, and one of the actors was sick with no stand-in.
the play was a disaster.
Steven was extremely tired, he washed the dishes.
4- There are things that need to be done to improve the company.
we can begin by organizing the files.
5- I was too tired. I decided not to go to the festival last night.
What are Transitions?
- A word, phrase, sentence, or series of sentences connecting one part of a writing or speech to another (Weber and Stolley).
- Transitions are used to combine ideas in writing (Possel).
- They act as bridges.
Maram Ahmed AlMannaei 201001341
Shaikha Sameer Abdulhadi 201107331
As well as
As a result
On the other hand
On the contrary
In this case
First of all
To sum up
Thank you for Listening
Questions are Welcomed
Mandela has achieved his dream to give freedom to black people. Mandela is a hero for three reasons: forgoing independence, evolving the nation, and supporting people. He was appreciated by the nation on what he achieved for freedom so they rewarded him the Noble peace prize in 1993. People scarify for freedom with valuable things such their soul, life, and money because there is no value that equals the value of freedom.
(The Study Guides and Strategies)