Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Syllabic Analysis 2.0
Transcript of Syllabic Analysis 2.0
2- Presenting the -it Patters(s) and selecting a model word
3- Formulating a generalization
4- Guided Practice
6- Evaluation and Review
7- Extension Sing Easy Affixes:
Other Patterns: 1) See if the word has any prefixes or suffixes.
2) Put the syllables together.
3) See if the word makes sense in the sentence.
4) Last resort, use a dictionary or ask the teacher
. . . or google it:)
Gunning, T. G. (2012). Creating literacy instruction
for all students. (8th ed., pp. 247-258). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
(Our Textbook) 1) Easy Affixes
2) Compound Words
3) Two Consonants Between two Vowels
4) One Consonant between two vowels
5) The Ending le.
6) Two vowels together Sort Hard Books ab sent super vs. supper play-ing, quick-ly base-ball, any-one rab-bit, let-ter ba-by, ti-ny es-cape, do-nate a-gree, sea-son cir-cle, sir-loin Attacking Multisyllabic Words Source(s)