Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Lightning Thief Ch. 5-8
Transcript of The Lightning Thief Ch. 5-8
* Chapter 5-7 Test is tomorrow. You can use your maps
from today so be thorough.
*Chapter 8 maps will be due by the end of the period
tomorrow. The Lightning Thief Chapters 5-7 Assignment
& Chapter 8 Reading
Guide Choose one adjective and describe Percy in a short essay. Support with at least two pieces of evidence from novel - direct quotes. Answer in complete sentences. Key Characters Cause and Effect There are many key events in this chapter. Create a flow map of the events that happen in chapter 8. Make sure everything is neat and legible. Chapter 5-7 Assignment
Ends Here Create a bubble map for Percy using adjectives only in the bubbles. In the frame, support the adjective with textual evidence. Text evidence must be in quotes and you must give a page number from ch. 5-7. You need a
5 adjectives. Turn in your work once you get to
this point. This is for a grade. Make sure you meet
all requirements. You will have a test over chapters
5-7 tomorrow. To begin chapter 8 move to next slide. You can use any information from chapters 1-7. Key Information After reading chapter 8, you should be able to answer the following:
1) What makes Percy stronger?
2) Explain WWII according to this chapter.
3) Who is Thalia and what happened to her?
4) What happens in the game?
5) Who does Percy belong to?