Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Organic Molecules
Are found in living organisms. They contain carbon rings or chains which others atoms attach too.
Are built of long chains of carbon that make waxes, oils, fats, and parts of the cell membrane. Long term energy storage.
Is a molecule that encodes the genetic blueprint for an organism. DNA tells the cell what to do. DNA is built of nucleotides
Are carbon based rings that form sugars. There are many types of sugars. They provide living organisms with energy.
Are molecules made of amino acids which contain NITROGEN. They provide support and function for the cell. Your entire body is made of protein.
Even though it is not organic, one still needs it for life. Water is bipolar and helps with the chemistry in your body.
There are 4 main groups