Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
prezi: the anti-powerpoint (collaboratory experiment).
char boothon 9 December 2010
Transcript of prezi: the anti-powerpoint (collaboratory experiment).
fixed Design Consequences template redundancy
bells, whistles, and chartjunk
poor resolution Tech Limitations application-based
proprietary programs nonlinear fluid relational embed share export/download positives fast flexible free high impact | low effort* negatives inaccessible web application unstructured if after *after the learning curve, and if you take to it. 1 2 3 introduce prezi outline positives/negatives guided exploration the process. more words here now we're collaborating on a Prezi! GHOST