Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FUNCTIONS of MARKETING
Transcript of FUNCTIONS of MARKETING
Providing customers with foods and services they want to buy. this includes selling to the retail market(the final user of the product) or the industrial market( those who make goods for resale.
transporting, storing, and handling goods on their way from seller to customer.
Marketing Information Management
The process of the marketing information needed to make sound business decisions
Making decisions on how much to charge for goods and services by looking at the price in relation to value.
Any form of communication used to inform, persuade, or remind people about a business's products and improve its public image. This includes advertising publicity, sales promotion and personal selling
Getting money needed to finance the operation of a business.