Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Phonetic class 2013
Transcript of Phonetic class 2013
General Closely connected with: Abstract language's aspects.
Physical and physiological activity. Representation of: Performance variables.
Ideal pronunciation. Concerned with: Allophones.
Phonemes. Articulatory Acoustic Auditory The Director's cut/cart. Minimal Pairs The ugliest heels/hills I've ever seen. That's a serious sin/scene. Can you feel/fill it? Put away that litter/letter. A tiny red heart/hat. It's a beta/bitter version. I'm not paying for this bell/bill! Several people went to the match/march I've got a bad uncle/ankle. You'll find some desks/discs right there. I've got a dirty buck/back. Have you made a well/will yet? Stop begging/bugging me! That's a large cup/carp. Come on, Harry/hurry! It's butter/better. It was a heavy bat/bet.