Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rubik's Cube Prezi
Transcript of Rubik's Cube Prezi
Rubik's Cube History
By Chris Carr
Nowadays the Rubik's Cube is a black plastic cube with six colors: blue, red, green, white, orange, yellow. This Rubik's Cube has black edges.
The Magic Cube was invented by Erno Rubik in 1974. This was the wooden start of an amazing mind puzzle.
Rubik's Cube Simulations
Rubik's Cube Simulators were invented so people could solve the Cube on their personal computers. You can have any size cube on these simulations.
Erno Rubik was born in
Budapest, Hungary on July 13, 1944.
To invent his amazing puzzle, first he tried elastic bands, but failed his attempt. He converted to a six barred inside.
The Rubik's Cube Today
The Rubik's Cube is a world-wide known 3-D combination puzzle invented to help explain three-dimensional geometry.
My 3 Questions
1. What is the significance of the Rubik's Cube?
2. What kind of puzzle is the Rubik's Cube?
3. Who invented this amazing puzzle?
Rubik's Cube's Inventor
Variations of The Cube
Rubik's Cubes are made in many different colors and sizes. The smallest being the 1x1x1, the biggest being the 17x17x17.
Rubik's Cube Fun Facts
Mats Valk 5.55 seconds
over 43 quintillion
About 1/5 of the world has touched a Rubik's Cube
The Rubik's Cube once had its own TV series
If you were to turn one side per second, it would take you fourteen trillion years to get every combination on a Rubik's Cube
Speedcubing is a different way of solving a Rubik's Cube. Here are some of them; Blindfold solving, juggle solving, one-handed solving, and many more.