Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What Is Content Marketing?
Transcript of What Is Content Marketing?
A brief history
A brief history of content
What's it all for?
Examples of great content
Managing & producing content
Tools & strategies
Not a new thing!
Same rules apply today
Digital content is everywhere
It's consumed anywhere too
Content can be...
Test / feedback
Begin to create
Outsource or delegate
Edit, refine and review
Tip: don't try and tick too many boxes
How will it be delivered?
Who is consuming it?
Split test / feedback titles
Tip: draft variations of a title
Tip: keep social titles short
Not finished yet!
Give it time
Learn, refine & tweak
Tip: Content for search (SEO) takes time
Online project management tool
Why use a calendar?
Blogging/news often sporadic
Spread the load - manage!
Bolster offline marketing campaigns
Accountability - internal teams
What does good content do?
Close ties with SEO
Tell your story
Why do people share content?
1. Long articles get shares
2. Use at least one image to get more shares
3. Use emotion to grip your readers
4. Use infographics and lists
5. Find influencers to share
Here's what other businesses are doing
Drive awareness both on and offline
Increase your traffic from search & social
Generate more qualified leads
Build trust in your brand
Encourage internal engagement
1 million views across all content channels
67,000 clicks generated by the #TradingAcademy Twitter feed
A 1443% increase in social referral visits
81% increase in unique website visitors
60% increase in PPC acquisition for brand terms
Content case study