Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Technology Workstations for Math
Transcript of Technology Workstations for Math
theme of information by embedding photos, videos, or other media.
* Store photo pool in Dropbox for student creations
* Embed into Edmodo to differentiate activity
* Embed to your wiki or teacher webpage
* Connect to your personal videos or existing ones
* Assess the TEK by linking a www.thatquiz.org Glogster EDU Set up CBL (Challenge Based Learning) type problems that take several days to complete to cover desired depth and complexity.
* Upload supporting graphic organizers to the glog
* Embed video or upload photos reinforcing concept
* Provide step by step instructions for success
* Allow for exploration of topic by hotlinking safe sites
* Reglog to update it for students to self check work Keep it Super Simple My greatest success came from workstation management. Training the kids to problem solve without teacher support is a great educational life skill.
* Use QR Codes or a wiki to direct link to the activity
* Use QR Codes for checking work (like a gallery walk)
* Have a technology guru in class to help while you
work with groups
* Discuss the specific work at the end of the week - whether with you or with their peers This is a fantastic tool to consolidate preapproved websites for student use.
* Color code tiles by skill
* Link to your wiki as a short cut
* Copy and tweak existing webmixes
* An app on the iPad now (pick EDU) http://edu.symbaloo.com/mix/lower-school-math-links http://kalossing.edu.glogster.com/infographic-workstation/ Nearpod This is the most diverse and innovative product for small groups or a partner activity. http://www.thinglink.com/scene/357350834364743682?buttonSource=userPage http://www.thinglink.com/scene/361946222560280577#tlsite http://www.thinglink.com/scene/361946222560280577#tlsite Samples as a "Thinking Device" Sample as a spiral or reteach. http://www.thinglink.com/scene/362245933385121793#tlsite